Deltasone drug Action
Deltasone shows the anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antipruritic, antishock, and immunosuppressive action. The active components of the drug provide the pharmacological activity which is needed in certain clinical case.
Deltasone increases the glucose level in the blood, improves the breakup of the proteins in all tissues of the body, increases the arterial pressure causing the delay of the water in the body, and reduces the inflammatory processes and appearance of the scar tissues. This is a small part what this drug is able for.
Use of Deltasone:
- Deltasone tablets are taken orally with enough of water.
- The dose depends on the type of the disease and is prescribed each patient individually.
- The maximal daily dose for adults is 60 mg
- Children are prescribed 0.6 mg per 1 kg of the body weight a day
- The daily dose should be divided into 3 equal parts and taken during or after meals.
- The length of the course of the treatment is indicated by the attending doctor according o the results of the examination.
Contraindications and side effects for Deltasone
Deltasone is contraindicated for the use in case of:
- sharp viral infections
The use of this drug is strictly not recommended during pregnancy. If you have found out pregnancy during the treatment, it is necessary to consult your doctor.
Using Deltasone during lactation it is necessary to use the bottle feeding of a child.
In the setting of the Deltasone use the patients may experience osteoporosis, arterial hypertension, slow healing of wounds, and increase of the acidity of the gastric juice. In case of the appearance of other side effects bringing you serious discomfort it is necessary to inform the doctor about this.
Subscribe to our free newsletter