Overhydration is an excessive accumulation of the liquid in the body that is accompanied by edemas. The increase of the liquid volume by 5-7% in the body is rather dangerous because edemas appear, the blood pressure grows, and the load on the heart is increased.
Lasix is one of the most popular diuretics all over the world. It has been using in the medical practice for more than 50 years, and it is considered one of the strongest drugs for the treatment of edema.
Buying Lasix is simple
You have probably got used to the fact that Lasix and other medications should be bought in the city pharmacies. Original licensed medications are for sale there, and everybody uses it. But do you like prices at Lasix in the city pharmacies? Probably, you don’t as you go to the site of the online pharmacy. Nobody wants to overpay for the medications knowing their real cost. Large pharmacy chains set extra charges in order to cover the expenses on the marketing and have a profit. And now imagine, that you could buy Lasix by 3 times cheaper than in the city pharmacies.
"Cheap Lasix is real"
You may think that it is impossible to buy cheap Lasix but in fact it is easy to do. Buying Lasix on the internet is legal and safe. Online pharmacies sell the same pills as in the city pharmacies, they have the international certificates of quality and are approved by FDA. You can be confident that you avoid the trick and can get cheap Lasix online, if you trust our pharmacy.
Some information about Lasix
Lasix has been registered as a trade name of the active ingredient Furosemide approved by WHO to treat overhydration in 1962. According to numerous large-scale clinical studies, Lasix has a faster and stable diuretic effect in comparison with other drugs.
"Diuresis occurs in 15 minutes after the use of Lasix"
Furosemide provides an instant effect and is not accumulated in the body. The action develops intensively and the effect disappears in 4-5 hours. A short period of action is not a drawback because a long diuresis is dangerous for the body. Diuretics excrete the useful vitamins and minerals including potassium which is very important for the heart with the excessive liquid.
Another criterion in favor of Lasix is 100% effect during the thermal stage of the renal failure. Furosemide activates the process of the natural excretion of urine and excessive liquid even during the reduced functions of the kidneys.
Recommendations for the use
In spite of the positive properties of Lasix, bear in mind that it is a strong diuretic which is dangerous during the use in high doses. A deficit of potassium and calcium is the main threat during the long-term use of the high doses of the drug.
Only a qualified doctor can prescribe a correct dose, and therefore do not take Lasix, if you do not consult a doctor.
- Lasix is produced in various medical forms: oral use, for intravenous induction, and intramuscular injections
- Lasix pills contain 20 mg, 40 mg, or 80 mg Furosemide, and their action starts in 20 minutes after the use
- The injection of the drug gives a faster effect (by about 50%) during the use of the identical doses.
If your doctor did not prescribe you another scheme of the treatment, start taking any diuretics from the minimal dose. The minimal dose of Lasix is 20 mg. The frequency of the use of the pills depends on the intensity of the therapeutic effect and severity level of the edemas.
- The pills of Lasix may be taken 2-3 times per day, with the interval at least 6 hours.
- If a single dose 20 mg is not enough, and edemas are kept, the single dose may be increased up to 40 mg.
- Do not take more than 160 mg Lasix within a day
- If higher doses are required, a patient is taken to the hospital, and injections of Furosemide are prescribed.
In case of the hypertonic crisis, Lasix is taken once, in the dose of 20 or 40 mg depending on a patient’s state.
- Lasix should be taken for a short period (clinician-observed)
- A consumption of additives or products containing calcium and potassium should be increased during the treatment
- Heart failure requires an individual dose of Lasix.
Subscribe to our free newsletter