Dexilant to Cope with Heartburn.
Dexilant is a potent medication aimed at resolving heartburn associated with esophageal reflux. This medication can also be used for other purposes that will be covered further.
Dexilant – Your Effective Treatment for Heartburn
Anyone who has had heartburn at least once in a lifetime knows how annoying it is, let alone people who have to deal with it each time they have a meal or their favorite drink. There are many treatments to help you deal with this gastrointestinal disorder, yet Dexilant has proven to be one of the best ones for this purpose.
Still, you should keep in mind that the intake of any medication, even an over-the-counter one, should be agreed upon with your healthcare provider. That’s due to a range of contraindications and unwanted symptoms that may be provoked by the treatment.
If you suffer from gastroesophageal reflux disease or any other medical condition that causes heartburn, you shouldn’t hesitate to buy Dexilant here and now.
The Reasons to Choose Dexilant as Your Heartburn Treatment
Dexilant is a drug from the group of medicines called proton pump inhibitors. They are typically used to treat esophageal reflux and other disorders caused by excessive stomach acid production. Your doctor may recommend taking this medication to control the symptoms of non-erosive GERD. If you’ve already developed erosive esophagitis, Dexilant can be effective for both soothing the heartburn and healing the erosion regardless of how severe it is.
Based on the results of the studies, the healing rates for erosive esophagitis in patients taking this preparation reach 92%. Speaking about Dexilant as a method of preventing the disease relapse, its effectiveness is estimated at 66.4% compared to 14.3% if taking a placebo.
High effectiveness and safety of this medication make it possible to use not only for adult patients but also for children aged 2 and older.
This medication deals with the entire range of symptoms GERD can cause. They include but are not limited to heartburn, cough, and trouble swallowing. If you do have such symptoms and seek effective treatment to soothe them, Dexilant is a good option for choise.
Recommendations on Use
While the healing properties of the preparation are ensured by the presence of the active substance, dexlansoprazole, in its composition, the effectiveness of the drug strongly depends on how closely you follow your doctor’s prescriptions regarding its intake. To get the maximum from your therapy with Dexilant, follow the recommendations provided below:
- Ingest a capsule once daily, either with a meal (if this is what your symptoms are caused by) or without food.
- Don’t chew or crush the capsule. It’s essential that it reaches your stomach whole.
- It’s best to take Dexilant at the same time daily.
- Don’t change the drug dosage or alter the duration of the treatment without consulting a doctor.
- Your symptoms may disappear sooner than the recommended final date of the therapy. However, you shouldn’t stop taking it as this will likely cause your symptoms to get back.
- Dexilant may interact with a range of other medicines, influencing their effectiveness. Check with your doctor to find out if the medicines you use are compatible with dexlansoprazole.
Dexilant Drug Interactions
Getting into some more detail about the concomitant use of Dexilant with other treatments, let us list the preparations that should not be taken along with this drug.
- Atazanavir. Dexilant reduces the systemic concentrations of this preparation, thus mitigating its effectiveness.
- Ketoconazole bioavailability and, therefore, effectiveness will be reduced if used with Dexilant as this drug absorption is pH-dependent.
- Warfarin-Dexilant combination may affect certain blood indicators, which is why close monitoring for such patients is required.
- Methotrexate concentrations in the body fluids may grow to potentially dangerous levels if taken with Dexilant. The same is true for tacrolimus drugs.
Reasons to Avoid Treatment with Dexilant
While providing significant health benefits for people requiring treatment with Dexilant, this medication may sometimes negatively affect people suffering from other health conditions. In such patients, the risks for severe adverse reactions are times higher than in others. For this reason, they are not recommended to use Dexilant. You belong to this group of people if you suffer from:
- known hypersensitivity to the active substance of the drug or any other constituent of the capsules;
- liver disease;
It is not known how treatment with Dexilant will affect pregnant and lactating women. Therefore, the decision to use this drug during these periods should be based on the potential benefits and possible risks evaluated by a medical specialist.
The Unwanted Reactions. The Hazards of Dexilant Long-Term Use
Based on the clinical experience of using Dexilant, the common side effects of the drug appear in approximately 2% of patients taking it.
These reactions include:
- abdominal pain;
- upper respiratory infection.
Severe adverse reactions to the drug are rarer and include lasting diarrhea, severe stomach cramps, and blood in the stool.
The long-term use of the preparation is associated with a range of effects that may have a significant impact on the patient’s overall health condition. The unwanted effects that you may experience in the long run include:
- the deficiency of Vitamin B12 (if taken for 3 years or longer);
- diarrhea associated with C. difficile infection;
- increased risk of bone fracture due to osteoporosis;
- low levels of serum Magnesium.
Still, such symptoms are extremely rare and can be resolved by discontinuing the therapy.
Dexilant is a highly efficacious as well as safe treatment for erosive esophagitis and GARD. If you are suffering from any of these disorders, contact your doctor for advice regarding the use of this medication. If you have no contraindications to treatment with Dexialnt, don’t delay its purchase.
Buy Dexilant from our online pharmacy now, and start getting treatment within the shortest terms. Stop being afraid to eat your favorite foods because of the inevitable heartburn. With Dexilant, you can finally enjoy your every meal without consequences.
Subscribe to our free newsletter